The objective of this page is to assist and guide OSHA authorized General Industry, Construction and Disaster Outreach Trainers
Attention OSHA Outreach trainers, please review the training materials before conducting training!
The Department of Labor, OSHA, Directorate of Training and Education (DTE) has recently revised the “Introduction to OSHA” training materials for the 10- and 30-hour Outreach Training Program classes. The materials were revised to incorporate the recent changes to the Recordkeeping Standard. The revised materials include:
- Introduction to OSHA Instructor Guide
- Page 6 – Updated data on fatalities for 2013.
- Page 13 – Reporting requirements updated to reflect recent standard changes – Reporting within 24-hours for amputations, hospitalization, or loss of eye.
- Page 18 – Reporting requirements updated to reflect recent standard changes – Reporting within 24-hours for amputations, hospitalization, or loss of eye.
- Introduction to OSHA Power Points
- Replaced slide #3 – Statistics update
- Replaced slide #18 – Reporting requirements
- Updated Handouts #1 through #8
The revised training materials are located on the OSHA Web site at http://www.osha.gov/dte/outreach/teachingaids.html
Outreach Training Report Submission and Card Requests: All reports must be submitted online; forms for each industry can be found on our USF Portal: To submit OSHA Outreach Training Reports for approval, please go to the USF Portal click here to login.
Instructions to the USF Portal – click here
If you are an active trainer, but do not currently have a username and password, please contact the USF OTIEC at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download all files and review the following documents. Recent Changes Outreach Instructors need to be aware of:
Download latest Outreach Training Program Requirements: